September 1, 2013 by Will Ray
Here we go, we’re already two-thirds through 2013. Wow. As quickly as summer came, it’s vanishing before our eyes, which makes me a little sad. I’m in the camp of people who feel a bit shortchanged by the weather this summer.
But all is well. September and October are always some of the most gorgeous months for North Carolina weather.
It’s going to be a busy stretch for us now thru November, with weddings and other events most weekends. Lots of fun stuff to look forward to (like our vacation cruising the BVI later this month!!!!)
With that said, here’s what I hope to accomplish this month:
– Finish planning the most epic British Virgin Islands cruise of all time! (Celebrating 5 years of marriage late!)
– Successfully skipper a power catamaran through the BVI with just Nancy and myself (Success = no crashing, no running aground, no getting lost at sea, lol)
– Read His Excellency: George Washington by Joseph J. Ellis
– Pull of one awesome “Duck Dynasty”-themed lock-in for our students next week
– Get WilliamRay.com finally revamped (holdover from previous months)
– Go to Goodberry’s for a sweet date with Nancy on a gorgeous September evening
– Design and deliver a powerful series on wisdom and choices for our students
Lots of things to do this month, but thrilled to go at them head-on!
What’s one major goal of yours this month?