April 8, 2013 by Will Ray
Better late than never, I always say!
Been reading first and second Samuel recently, and while there are tons of great stories, I was getting a little tired of the drama. Then I came upon chapter 22 of 2 Samuel, which is basically a Psalm within 2 Samuel. It’s an absolutely awesome chapter that contained the above verse. Be encouraged today – you don’t have to do it on your own.
March was busier than expected but quite productive, as we kicked off the wedding season, got halfway through FPU with a 45-person class, and I helped my mom get into a new car.
With that said, I need to get some stuff done this month, so how about some goals to help make that happen?
– #1 – Have our last Will & Testaments signed, notarized, and put into force. This is a must-do.
– Get halfway through my online Hermeneutics class
– Meet with two new financial coaching clients
– Refine all my materials for financial coaching
– Finish strong with FPU
– REST once a week for at least an entire afternoon (probably my hardest goal)
It’s going to be a great month!
If you made your goals already (like I should have done) feel free to post a link so we can all see!