February 1, 2013 by Will Ray
Here we are, February, back in the saddle after missing one month of goal-setting (but still accomplishing some great things).
I’m glad to be past January. Today wraps up our “Whole 30,” a 30-day Paleo-style body reset. No grain, no dairy, no beans, no sugar. Period. It’s been a challenge. The upside is that between this and the sugar fasts we did last year, I’m 20 pounds lighter than I was a year ago at this time. I did that without a whole ton of exercise – I run with Nancy maybe one or two times each week, and that’s all.
With that said, February’s gonna be a great month.
– Research (and possibly begin) an intense workout program – P90X, Insanity, etc. Any suggestions?
– Read Good to Great by Jim Collins (been on my reading list for a while) and finish Up from the Projects by Walter E. Williams
– Celebrate our 10th Valentines Day together with Nancy
– Finalize dates and travel plans for our five-year wedding anniversary
– Help my mom sell her car and get into a new one
– Attend and complete Dave Ramsey’s Counselor Training Program (next week! So pumped!)
– Begin an online Hermeneutics class offered for free online through Southeastern Seminary
Gonna be a great month, picking up the speed this year.
Question: What are your goals this month?