November 1, 2012 by Will Ray
Happy Birth Month to me! This Sunday the 4th is the day, y’all. Still trying to decide how I feel about 27. I feel pretty good about it so far.
October was crazy, but awesome, highlighted by 4 weddings and finishing coordinating our 3rd Financial Peace University class.
November is always fun. The occasional election – which may or may not be on my birthday (it was in 2008). Birthday festivities. Cooler weather (sometimes fun). Thanksgiving with family (always fun). Decorating for Christmas. November is a great month.
It represents for us a time to start to wind down the year. A time to refocus on what’s important, while pushing hard to complete what we have undertaken this year.
Goals are coming along. I’ve seen major progress since I started to make goals a few months ago, and I don’t intend to stop now. Here they are:
– Finish reading Love and Respect – A great marriage takes work, and I intend to have one for a long time.
– Celebrate 27 years
– Review and update my Life Plan*
– Prepare budget proposals for the departments I oversee at Church
– Get a new pair of glasses
– Help Nancy and Nancy Ray Photography wrap up the year in a strong way
– Start Christmas shopping
– Go running in my new shoes at least 1-2 times each week
Enjoy your November!
Have you made your goals yet? Share a link, or post them here!